Free parking is available to patients and visitors at all hospitals, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please be careful not to park in reserved or specially designated parking spaces and please remember to lock your car and secure any valuables.
General visiting hours for all hospitals are relatively open, but are dependent on patient needs and the nursing staff's discretion. For more information, please visit each hospital's information desk.
Special Care Units
Critical Care, Intensive Care and Surgical Intensive Care units have limited visiting hours to allow our patients extra time to heal. Please limit visitors to immediate family only and check-in with nursing staff or volunteer staff before entering a patient's room.
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville: 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Willow Creek Women's Hospital: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Northwest Health Siloam Springs: 9-9:15 a.m., 11-11: 15 a.m., 1-1:15 p.m., 3-3:15 p.m., 5-5:15 p.m. and 8-8:15 p.m.
Northwest Health does not restrict, limit or otherwise deny visitation privileges on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
We ask that patients and visitors observe the following guidelines to ensure a safe environment is maintained at all times:
- You can have a maximum of 2 visitors at any one time.
- An adult must accompany small children at all times.
- Wash your hands often while visiting our facility. It prevents the spread of germs that can cause infection.
- If you've got a fever, cold, or any infection symptoms, please stay home.
- Northwest Health is a tobacco-free campus. No smoking is allowed anywhere on the grounds.
- Don't bring patients food or candies unless your attending doctor gives permission.
- Visits should last no more than 15 minutes.
- Please be respectful of both patients when visiting a semi-private room.
- No visitors are allowed in operating rooms or nurseries.
- Do not sit or lie on patient's bed.