If knee or hip pain is keeping you from the lifestyle you love, it may be time to consider joint replacement. The orthopedic surgeons at Northwest Health perform minimally invasive surgical options that are designed to get you back on your feet faster, with minimal scarring and less recovery time than traditional surgery.
In addition to surgery, we offer each patient a personalized treatment plan, including pre-operative education and individual and group rehabilitation programs. These programs bring together a team of surgeons with specially trained nurses, therapists and technicians- all with the goal of providing seamless, coordinated care to get you back to your favorite activities as soon as possible.
The orthopedic surgeons on the medical staff at Northwest Health specialize in total joint replacement, a procedure in which injured or diseased joints are replaced with artificial ones. We offer:
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Partial Knee Repalcement
- Alternative Treatments for Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis Treatments for the Hip and Knee
Why Choose Northwest Health?
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of ApprovalTM for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement.
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of ApprovalTM for Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement.
- 6,200 square foot Orthopedic and Spine Center in Bentonville equipped to provide care for total joint and spine care patients.
- Official healthcare provider of the Arkansas Razorbacks, with more sports medicine fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and advanced spine surgeons than any other hospital in Northwest Arkansas.
Ready to take the next step? Call (800) 734-2024 to schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist.