A healthy digestive system is essential for the body to function properly. Northwest Health offers gastrointestinal services, including endoscopy, to help doctors diagnose and treat digestive issues.
Our gastroenterologists provide treatment options for a range of digestive disorders, including:
- Appendicitis and peritonitis
- Dietary sensitivities such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal viruses, infections and general discomfort
- H. pylori and ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease and diverticular disease
- Stomach, esophageal and colorectal cancer
Northwest Medical Center - Springdale features three dedicated endoscopy procedure rooms and an on-site lab to allow for outpatient procedures so that patients can return home the same day.
If digestive issues or concerns are keeping you from the activities you love, make an appointment with one of our gastroenterologists today.
Allan Weston, M.D., F.A.C.G.
Northwest Gastroenterology - Bentonville
2900 Medical Center Parkway, Suite 310
Bentonville, AR 72712
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Ranga Balasekaran, M.D., F.A.C.G.
Northwest Gastroenterology - Springdale
601 W. Maple Ave., Suite 213
Springdale, AR 72764
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.