Find Comfort Knowing Your Baby is in Special Hands
Neonatology, the study of newborn babies and their special problems, helps babies who once would never have taken a first breath now survive and thrive because of the medical staff and medical expertise available to them at Northwest Health’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
The NICU is located at Willow Creek Women's Hospital in Johnson, AR, where trained professionals such as nurses, social workers and respiratory, physical, occupational and speech therapists support the medical staff to provide the extra attention your baby needs. The NICU is the largest Level III neonatal facility in the region.
Benefits of the NICU Include:
- Largest Level III neonatal intensive care unit in Northwest Arkansas
- Board certified neonatologists
- Certified neonatal nurse practitioners
- Respiratory therapists with specialized training in the care of fragile newborns
- Air and ground transport teams ensure safe transport of newborns from hospitals throughout Arkansas and the surrounding region
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Family-centered care
- Pastoral services
- Social workers
For more information regarding transports, accommodations or any other services provided please call 877-744-6428.
<< Back to Obstetrics