Surgical Services at Northwest Health System
If you or a family member needs a surgical procedure, feel confident that the surgical staff at Northwest Health System provides a caring, knowledgeable environment. The goal of our team of doctors, nurses, and staff is to not only provide you with quality surgical care but also to assist you and your family through pre-admission, admission and recovery as smoothly as possible.
Surgical procedures performed at Northwest Health System include:
- bariatric surgery for morbid obesity
- cardiothoracic surgery, including open heart surgery
- colon and rectal surgery
- cosmetic and reconstructive surgery
- gastrointestinal (GI) procedures
- general surgery
- kidney stone lithotripsy
- laparoscopic surgery, including laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- ophthalmology, including micro and laser surgery for the eyes
- neurosurgery, utilizing intra-operative ultrasound
- oral and maxillofacial surgery
- orthopedic surgery, including joint replacement
- otolaryngology (ear, nose, throat) surgery
- robotic surgery
- surgical oncology, including stereotactic breast biopsy
- urological surgery
- vascular surgery
Learn about things to do before surgery.
For more information about surgical services at Northwest Health System’s, call 800-734-2024.